Friday, January 13, 2017

Personal Introduction

          I have a high diploma degree in Mechanical Engineering and was working as a mechanical inspector for four years. I was enrolled in school while I was working but majoring in Business Administration. I decided to come to the United States to complete my studies and get a degree here. I got a scholarship from my country government. My first choice was the Aviation Flight Technology program but they didn’t allow me to study any program that needs any kind of certificates. So I decided to do the Aviation Management Technology program which already has a General Business minor. The General Business minor got me more interested in the program because I got some interests in the business in general. I’m happy with my major and about to graduate by Fall 2017 that means I’m in my senior year now. I would do a small business after graduation and try to find a job in the aviation industry. I do love my home country but I would like work anywhere in the world. It’s enjoyable to experience a new culture. However, I would work in my country in the beginning to build some experience in this field. Also, I would like to have at least the private pilot certificate. My goal is to be a manager for a major airline or a major airport anywhere in the world. In my situation, I think is the most interesting area would be about international aviation topics in general because we have never discussed anything about aviation outside the United States since I’ve enrolled in the program. Aviation people should now about what’s going outside their country and not to limit themselves to just one country only. Also, the drones and remote pilot topics would be interesting because they are kind of new to the industry and there will be many jobs opportunities and new regulations in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment